TERMS OF WARRANTY
Daniel Klein offers warranty only on our Watches.
Warranty is not applicable on our Jewellery or any other category.
WARRANTY DETAILS FOR WATCHES
- One year warranty from date of Invoice.
- Warranty only covers the accuracy of the timekeeping (watch mechanism), manufacturing defects for the time period stated above.
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER-
- Normal or excessive wear and tear
- Damage caused by mishandling including damage to the glass/straps/watch case/bracelet
- Damage caused by watch being opened anywhere other than a Daniel Klein Warehouse.
- Damage due to water entry in a non-water resistant watch
- Any consequential damage or loss arising on account of the aforesaid
Subject to the above conditions being met during the warranty period , Daniel Klein will regulate, adjust, repair or replace parts or the movement to restore your Daniel Klein watch to its full working order without charge to you.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR WARRANTY
- Write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your warranty claim along with your order number .
- Once our team approves your warranty claim on email, you will be requested to send the watch to our warehouse address . All shipping and handling costs in connection with warranty service will be the responsibility of the customer. Daniel Klein does not provide any reverse pick up facilities.
- After our team receives the watch, our technicians will work on fixing the product and you will be updated on email regarding the same.
- If the watch is fixed, we will send across the repaired product to you within 1 week of receipt of the product from your end.
- In case the issue is not fixable, our team will get back to you with the alternate solution via email.
Your watch will be serviced as per the terms and conditions of the Guarantee. For more information please write to email@example.com